Clinton’s claim that Democrats in 2016 had “the most progressive platform in history” is a psychopathic lie because it omits OBVIOUS progressive policy proposals:
- The US engages in ongoing illegal Wars of Aggression all started on lies known to be lies as they were told.
- Monetary reform and public banking delivers ~$1,000,000 per US household in benefits. That is the ongoing cost of oligarchic bankster looting.
- The Pentagon admits to “losing” $6.5 trillion, with Dems refusing independent audits.
- Since the Clintons were last in the White House, ongoing “leadership” renege of promises to end poverty have gruesomely killed ~400 million people; more than all wars and violence in known human history. These are Crimes Against Humanity, the Orwellian opposite of progressivism.
- Democrat “leaders” ongoingly sacrifice ~1/3 of total health care costs to insurance companies rather than be the last “developed” nation to provide universal healthcare. This costs US taxpayers from $100 billion to $300 billion every year according to all professional economic cost-benefit studies I’ve seen (and browse here).
To be clear on psychopathy:
In this 5-minute video, Presidents Bush and Obama, Secretary of State and presidential-hopeful Ms. Clinton, presidential-hopeful has-been John McCain, and former Secretary of State and Bush family friend James Baker all joke about their psychopathic lack of empathy about US-led wars that have killed ~30 million human beings since World War 2; more than killed by fascist Nazis: